Characteristics Of Cylindrical Roller Bearings
1. Roller and raceway for line contact or repair contact, radial load capacity, applicable to withstand heavy load and impact load.
2. Small friction coefficient, suitable for high-speed, extreme speed close to deep groove ball bearings.
3. N type and Nu type can be axially moved, can be used for free end support because of the change of relative position of shaft and casing caused by thermal expansion or installation error.
4. The machining requirements of shaft or seat hole are higher, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis of the bearing should be controlled strictly to avoid the concentration of contact stress.
5. Inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.
Previous: No Information